Welcome to the Port Royal at Spring Hill Online Application
Qualifying Standards and Application Guidelines
- Each person eighteen (18) years and older, residing in the household, must complete an application, and submit a nonrefundable application fee.
- The application process takes up to three (3) days, provided that all information is complete and rental and employment references respond in a timely manner.
- If Applicant changes units, after three business days, a new administrative fee must be paid.
- An application will not be considered if it is not completed in its entirety, is not submitted with an application fee and administrative fee, government i.d., and proof of income. All applicants must submit applications together in order for apartment to be reserved.
- Positive Photo Identification – Current government issued photo identification must be provided. This includes but is not limited to a driver’s license, military i.d., or passport.
- Gross Monthly Income – Verification of all residents, combined, having earned three times the amount of the rent must be obtained. Child Support, Social Security, or Alimony are accepted forms of income, but must be documented. Bank statements cannot used as a form of income verification. Untaxed income or "under the table" income cannot be considered. Employment must be local (within 50 miles of community).
- The last month's paystubs is required, i.e. the last two paystubs if paid biweekly, and the last four paystubs if paid weekly. Proof of employment length is preferred.
- Positive Credit Report – A minimum credit score of 500 is required.
- Positive Rental or Home Ownership History
- An applicant with an open bankruptcy or a bankruptcy that has been discharged in the less than twelve months.
- Certain criminal records (please discuss with management).
- An applicant that has provided false information.
- An applicant that owes a debt to another apartment community or landlord.
- An applicant with a utility debt.
- An applicant with civil court records within the last three (3) years.
Pets (prior to move in, all pet owners must provide the following):
- $250 pet fee per pet (2 maximum) + $10 pet rent for dogs only
- Photo of each pet
- Shot Records for each pet
- Aggressive breeds not allowed, including but not limited to Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Chows, or Wolves
Renters' Insurance (prior to move in, the following must be provided)
- Minimum $100,000 liability insurance
- Minimum $10,000 personal property insurance
- Achiever Development listed as an additional interest or certificate holder
- Only one vehicle is allowed per adult lease holder.
I have read and understand the above standards and guidelines.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above information.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.